Please be reassured, we are doing absolutely everything we can to implement safe procedures to ensure your wellbeing during your visit to the salon.
The safety and wellbeing of our staff and clients remain our top priority.
We are asking our customers to please:
- Follow Government guidelines on self-isolation and personal hygiene to avoid spreading or catching the virus.
- If possible, book your appointment in advance using the designated booking number below or online.
- Arrive promptly for your appointment. Please note, you may lose your appointment slot and deposit if you arrive late as this will affect the strict sanitation schedule we will have in place between each customer.
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds on arrival in our designated hygiene room (antibacterial hand wash and towels will be provided).
- Please do not bring plus 1's or any children with you.
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms please contact us to rearrange your appointment.
- Allocating extra time between appointments for thorough cleaning of the rooms and surfaces.
- Using disposable PPE equipment between each client.
- Freshly sterilising all kit and touch points for each individual customer.
- Using rigorous hand washing techniques between customers (warm water & soap for 20 seconds).
- Providing masks for our customers if they do not have their own. We ask that all clients wear their masks for the duration of their treatment as will out staff members.
- Unable to provide refreshments until the guidelines are relaxed.
- Adding a £3 sanitation fee to each appointment. This is to support the additional level of cleaning required to maintain the safety of our staff and clients.
1. To book an appointment either call the number below or click "Book Now"
01454 865 892
2. For appointments over £40 will be taking a full deposit over the phone when the booking is made to secure the appointment slot. As payment is taken securely in advance, we are minimising cash or card handling.
3. Any cancellations must be done with at least 48 hours notice of the appointment by calling us on one of the above numbers, otherwise the full treatment price will be charged. No refunds will be given for those notifying us within less than 48 hours.
4. If you are feeling unwell due to Covid-19 and are unable to give us 48 hour notice due to a sudden onset of symptoms, please contact us as soon as you can prior to the appointment and we will rearrange the booking for another date.
5. Phone bookings can be made during our normal open hours and extended hours on the weekend (9am-6pm Saturday & Sunday)
We are a small, local, family run business and we have put these measures in place temporarily to secure the safety of our staff, customers and business. We really appreciate your cooperation and support during this challenging time.
Should you have any queries, please feel free to give us a ring on
01454 865 892 or 07761 915097, alternatively you can email us at
For more information and guidance about COVID-19 please visit:
We look forward to seeing you soon!